Tuesday, October 7, 2008

...yet I don't use my Twitter account

Not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but their pumpkin lattes are infinitely superior to all other pumpkin lattes and may be a tool of the devil.

The lake in early October with almost no other tourists is a wonderful thing.

Dear other company: HIRE ME ALREADY! SHEESH!

When am I going to get around to planting the nearly 200 bulbs I've purchased? And where? Eep.

Shut up, Sarah Palin.

Fire and melty metal this weekend! Crazy yay!

How long will it be before I can walk through the grocery store without sniffling every time I pass Newman's Own products?

Dear self: You don't actually hibernate and you live in controlled environments. Stop trying to store up winter fat.

3 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

You know, I keep thinking about signing up, esp when I've got some one line thingie I want to share with the world, but I forget. And then I don't do it.

But if you start using yours, I'd join up and start following you!

Also, I'm so with you on the winter fat thing!

Jaysan said...

ms. huis herself, we need some fresh bloo.... I mean new people to get others back interested in Twitter. QBurger and I have been pretty lonely...

Kashka said...

I would use mine more, I guess, but I realized I'm not all that interested in what I have to say.