Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The wine came in!

Puck and I have allowed ourselves to be added to the Surdyk's e-mail list, which is a bad bad thing for our pocketbooks but a good good thing for the very nice wine cellar he's created in the little room downstairs. (Now with wine rack!) A little over a month ago, said Surdyk's e-mail list forced us (forced I say!) to order three cases of Argentinian wine. And today they arrived! Woot! That will help the wine rack look less empty. At least for a little while.

Meanwhile, yes, vacation, weekends, GAW, 8 meme, gardening stuff...I'm a little behind on the blogging thing. I'll at least let y'all know if I ever manage to get the vacation pics posted up to Flickr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Premium wines and fine wine merchants providing good red wine, argentinian, chilean, Australian, french, best italian wines. Some of the most expensive wines to order online" argentinian wine