Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Why do I always seem to post on Wednesday?

The Mixologist (Diplowhat?) hinted that maybe I should update my blog more. I can pretty much assure you all that you don't want that, since right now my brain is All Ireland, All the Time. That's one of my favorite parts of vacation. Mentally, it always starts significantly before the actual event. Giving your brain something fun and interesting to dwell on for weeks? Priceless. Tiresome for other people though.

Just a reminder, tomorrow is one of the best days of the year, the "50% off chocolate in red wrappers" holiday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

DiploWhat said...

Yeah! A new post! Something for me to read at work!
I see Al Franken has just entered the MN Senate race. Ah, MN politics. So much more fun than the ones out here.

Pusher said...

Yeah, Franken is going to make for an interesting race. They're going to be able to pull an awful lot of intemperate soundbites from his Air America work, so I expect it to get unfortunately ugly. But we'll see!