Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Can I go back to vacation now?

Aargh. One of the great trials of life: the people you least want to drink with are the ones you most need to be drinking to deal with. IOW, yes, I had a work social function today.

On a happier note, here are the before and after pictures of the garden in front of the folks' new trailer (which my mom is insisting on referring to as "the Park Model" rather than "the trailer" because she thinks it sounds more posh. Strangely, she does not refer to TarZHAY, so I'm not sure where this odd little bout of white trash snobbery came from). The garden did not end up being as big as I originally intended, because I'm not that rich, but I think it'll be cute if it lives long enough to fill in a little.

Before:


After:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Big rocks are Very Important to Happy Pushers...

And they make the garden look *slick*

Allknowingjen said...

It looks nice!
Are you for hire? Because I am thinking next year I am just going to have you come over...

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Very nice! And it looks pretty full to me - it'll be LUSH with vegetation when it fills in more. Pretty!

Kashka said...

Remember how I mentioned the similarities between Trailer Mark II and the place my folks stayed in Havasu one winter? Well, The Beauty Queen insisted on calling _that_ place "the Park Model". Must be a Mom thing.