Monday, April 21, 2008

I was wrong

But that's okay, I'm very used to it. This particular instance is from Landscapalooza: Veggie, I told you Bachman's doesn't carry the corn gluten? They totally do. I just bought a 20-lb bag of it. They confused me by labeling it a Weed & Feed because apparently it counts as a dose of nitrogen too.

Puck & I got the footers for the grape arbor dug out and poured this weekend. Now we just need to excavate, lay gravel, sand & flagstone, and build the actual structure. I need a nap. Also? I am almost but not quite strong enough to adequately help man a 2-person earth auger. My shoulders hurt.

3 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

Seeing as I remember you saying they did, but that Home Depot didn't, we're all good. Now we just need a disaster free day to be able to go get it.

DiploWhat said...

Having a yard is fun. I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.