Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Garden envy

A couple GardenRant bloggers are gearing up for the Buffalo Garden Walk, and I followed a link to images from last year's event. There are some really awesome gardens in there, but I have fallen completely in love with this one.

I mean, yes, clearly this was photographed on an overcast day with everything freshly wet, which is definitely how to show this sort of thing to best advantage, so it probably doesn't look quite this awesome every day, but still.

Anyway, just thought I'd share in hopes that you all might enjoy it as much as I did!

4 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Wow. That is LOVELY.

I mean, really, wow.

(Gardens like that are so inspiring, yet so tiring to look at because it makes the amount of work we need to do here seem so so so very huge. *grin*)

But that is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wow! A koi pond even! Very cool.
I love that it's planned, but doesn't look overly so. KWIM? (ditto Mrs H on the work though *sigh*)

Syl said...

Damn you for showing me the pretty!

DiploWhat said...

very asian looking - except that you can't find gardens like that anywhere in Asia. At least not east asia. Maybe south east? Hm.....