Friday, December 15, 2006

Late to the Party

It's a slow day at work and for some reason streaming audio isn't working so I have no music to keep me entertained. So I figured I'd start blogging.

I've been meaning to do this for a while since, y'know, everyone else is. :-) Seriously, it's been great to be able to keep up with what's going on with my friends, and it's past time to return the favor even though I feel like nothing ever happens in my life and this blog might just end up, as I threatened the last time I talked about starting one, being an update of what I had for lunch (asiago-parmesan bagel from Bruegger's with light herb-garlic cream cheese, muenster, sprouts, tomato and cucumber).

Other warnings: I suspect I won't update often or with any regularity. Or I'll be one of those annoying people who updates three times a day without ever saying anything. There will be cussing. There will be the occasional rant on any of the following topics: politics, work/coworkers, abuse of the English language, or whatever random thing has torked me off that day. There will be the occasional squee about gardening, food, anime, the latest episode of Heroes, episodes of Battlestar Galactica from half a season ago, Stephen Fry, or whatever music is making me unreasonably happy that day.

It's going to take me forever to figure out how to work this thing.

6 comments:

Jaysan said...

Yay! Welcome to the party!

Allknowingjen said...

Um, I noticed you didn't mention that you might be blogging about cheese. There will be cheese right? At least occasionally? In passing?

Syl said...

That's the beauty of blogging. You can talk about what you had for lunch and we still keep coming back.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Welcome aboard! Squee wants to know where's the cheese? :)

Looking forward to occasional, often, and/or random updates!

(Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese....)

Kashka said...

'Bout bloody time, that's all I have to say.

That, and can you put me up the weekend of New Year's?

The Wog said...

Cheese... pusher? Lots of users hitting you up lately? ;D