Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In Which Our Heroine Ventures Abroad

...I think we're going to Ireland. I mean, I'm pretty sure we're going to Ireland. At least, our Passport applications are in, and an invitation to the Klughes/Huis household has been secured, and I'm poking around looking at things like flights and car rental and train routes, and Puck has asked for time off, and ... could we actually be going to Ireland?!? It's just starting to sink in, and I kind of have to force myself to not just randomly giggle like a loon.

End of February/beginning of March. Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Yay!!!! We're excited, too!

DiploWhat said...

Man, I am soooo jealous! Always wanted to go there. You'll have to go see Tara (the seat of kings and pronounced like the proper Tahra) and take a picture for me. Karen on Tara. hee he he. http://www.mythicalireland.com/ancientsites/tara/

I'm still waiting for one of our friends to get to Turkey so we can do the whole London, Slovenia, Turkey trip while mooching off of friends for a free place to stay thing.

Syl said...

Yay! Sometimes envy is the best of the vices. You will beat us there by several years, by all current plans.