Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Flowers

Someday my garden will be mature and healthy and well-planned and whatever, and I'll take pictures of the whole landscape because it'll all look good. Right now it only looks good in extreme closeup on whatever happens to be blooming at any given time. So here are some pictures of flowers. (And one long-range shot from a couple weeks back of the tomato plants, which will never be pretty, but give me much joy. That's cucumber on the lower right, and edelweiss grape vines molesting the neighbor's arborvitae in the back.) These aren't all blooming at the same time, of course. This is pretty much a summer's worth of flowers — at least the ones that photographed reasonably well.

3 comments:

DiploWhat said...

I'm very jealous that you have a garden and get to play in the dirt.

Ever hang your cool chair you bought in Mexico?

Happy Veggie said...

I now have lily and iris envy. I can't wait to redo the back yard. Its going to be so much fun.

Pusher said...

*sigh* No, I don't have a structure I can hang the chair from.