Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Cult of Eric Bergeson

Curious? Ready to see what all the fuss is about? I just got my Moorhead Community Education book in the mail. Yes, you too could attend the annual gardening seminar! Be tempted by lily bulbs! Laugh til it hurts with Jean Johnson! (She'll teach you how to not fear your garden. It's brilliant.) Enjoy a local lunch (last year there was fresh-made lefse)! Learn all about dirt! Square foot gardening! Containers! Grafting! And, of course, be indoctrinated (or reaffirmed) in the cult of Eric Bergeson. March 29, Moorhead, MN. Info here.

2 comments:

Kashka said...

You beat me to it, Push! But, I also have to conduct some business at this year's EricFest -- namely to get the Master Gardeners to hook me up with some apartment-dwelling green-thumb who'd like to mind my gardeny areas this summer.

Allknowingjen said...

I'd really like to see what the fuss is about, but I can't make it. :( Perhaps we could pose as a garden "club" and get him to do a private presentation? ;)