Monday, April 9, 2007

I don't need to buy an elliptical machine

Since J & T.S.B. were kind enough to "store" their elliptical in my basement during the house-building thing, I've been working out on it pretty regularly. Well, regularly for me. Maybe three times a week average? Sometimes more, some weeks I skipped entirely. I didn't so much as look at it for the whole month of November: I blame NaNo. But still! I ... don't hate it. Which is weird, because it's exercise.

Anyway, I don't hate it enough that, faced with giving it back at the end of the month, I actually contemplated getting one of my own. But then! My company, in an effort to keep us all from being fat and costing them jillions in health care, has a workout room. With *dum-dum-dum!* an elliptical! And it's free. So now all I need to do is get over how creeped out I am by potentially exercising in front of coworkers and I'm set.

In other happy news, Puck, who is awesome, reupholstered the chair yesterday while I spent the day dinking around online. Best. Husband. Ever.

2 comments:

Syl said...

Babe - long, large t-shirts. Biggest you can find.

And your husband does rock. Who knew they came in the "handy" variety.

DiploWhat said...

This is too funny. One of the mixes I'm putting together for you I was debating on the name of "endorphin rush/workout mix" or "driving with the top down". Guess the elipitical machine wins the tie.