Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good day

The snowstorm Thursday meant an unexpected last chance for cross-country skiing, so we took advantage of it by heading out to the Arboretum. Really beautiful. Bright sunlight, wooded trails, good snow and lovely views pretty much every time we stopped to look around. Extra bonus: the orchid exhibit they had going on. So very cool.

This was followed up by some woodworking on Puck's part and a nap on mine. Mmmm, naps. Then we went to dinner at friends' followed up by lots of Rock Band, wine, and white russians. Yum.

Now it's 2:30 in the morning, and I totally know the answer to The Dude's musical quiz, but I feel like maybe I should give other people a chance to answer. But then I think, hey, I'm up at 2:30 in the morning, I'm going to pay for this unfair advantage tomorrow, might as well take advantage of it. What to do, what to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...rock band...