Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Plant Sale

The plant sale is Saturday! Who's in? Who wants to carpool? Who can't make it but would like me to pick up some plants for you? Let me know! I plan on leaving my house around 8 a.m. Saturday.

Some reminders about Plant Sale: Regular Arboretum admission fee ($7 per person) applies. Bring a wagon or sled or some other way to tote your purchases around. They will take credit cards, but they prefer cash or check because credit cards take a bite out of the amount that goes to support the Arboretum. Just because something is on the plant sale list, that does not guarantee that it will be at the plant sale. You may want to look at the list and make second and third choices. It is awesome!

8 comments:

DiploWhat said...

Buy a bleeding heart for me. Stupid folks out here don't have them. Not that I have a good place to put one mind you, but it'll make me feel better that at least someone I like has one!

Pusher said...

I still have the bleeding heart you gave me! It's in bloom right now. I should take a picture for you.

DiploWhat said...

Awesome! I was wondering if that plant was still around. You made my day. =)

Happy Veggie said...

I really really want to go. I won't be carpooling, but could drive along. If I can't make it, I'll call with a couple of things. (mostly herbs)

Jaysan said...

I guess we are going now too, unless Mr. Kluges is still here and needs help. I can bring the truck if there will be need for the hauling (of ass...haha)

Saff said...

Please buy something for me and plant it. *sigh*

Syl said...

I'm in with you, if that's cool. I have a list, $7, and some moola for my rockin' garden (which is only partially dug out - boo).

Anonymous said...

Good words.