Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bridge jumping

Everybody else is doing it! (Though for a couple of these, it would have been easier if Veggie hadn't done it first...)

1. Famous Singer/Band: KMFDM
2. Four letter word: kilt
3. Street: Kennedy
4. Color: Black (according to CMYK)
5. Gifts/Presents: kites
6. Vehicle: kayak
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: kitsch
8. Boy Name: Kevin
9. Girl Name: Kelly
10. Movie Title: Killer Klowns from Outer Space (yeah, thanks Puck)
11. Drink: Kahlua
12. Occupation: kindergarten teacher
13. Celebrity: Katharine Hepburn
14. Magazine: Kashrus (yes, I cheated on that one)
15. U.S. City: Kandiyohi
16. Pro Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs
17. Fruit: kidney beans (shut up: Beans, beans, the magical fruit...)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: knackered
19. Something You Throw Away: knick-knacks (ask Syl)
20. Things You Shout: KRING! (ask The Sexy Blonde)
21. Cartoon Character: Knives (Trigun)

5 comments:

Syl said...

Per Pusher, there is no room in my life for knick-knacks.

Happy Veggie said...

Ajd totally wanted me to use KMFDM, and I adore your occupation. That one gave me fits.

Allknowingjen said...

Well done- I especially like knackered and kilt. :D

Kashka said...

I was going to nitpick, but whatdayaknow: Kandiyohi, according to the Feds, is a City, not a Village.

Pusher said...

Veggie: Yeah, my initial occupation was "Knife-thrower", so I understand the fits.

Temp: I listed "black" as a color starting with "k" and "kidney beans" as a fruit. You think I'm going to be bothered by a little thing like city vs. village?