Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend in Review

Southern Wisconsin is so pretty in the fall!
Minneapolis to Mineral Point to Madison to Mineral Point to Minneapolis in two days is too much time in the car.
I will never complain about the clay in my soil again. (Well, I probably will. But I totally shouldn't.)
Artists make neat stuff, and microbrewed beer is still the best.
New shoes, new slippers, and two new pair of winter boots, all Lands' End, for $24. Yay Bargain Nook!
Lingonberries are tasty.
Rude girls on skates in fishnets and elbow pads make me happy. Anybody want to come to the roller derby with me?

2 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

I've always wanted to do roller derby, since that will never happen, I'd love to watch.
They sell tickets at Crafty Planet, and I actually know some of the people who play via my crafty life.

Kashka said...

Clay is the enemy.