Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Minutes

Puck and I hitched a ride with Jaysan & The Sexy Blonde over the weekend to go visit Temp. It was all good. The scenery, the wine margaritas, Temp's constantly rearranged living room, the too-abundant food, and the Swamp Castle in real life, not just pictures! I covet Eric Bergeson's headboard, but not as much as I covet the tiled area of the living room where he has a grand piano set in front of floor-to-ceiling prow-shaped windows. The catwalk was pretty cool too.

Fall kind of snuck up on me this year, and now we're smack in the middle of it and I still have so much to do! Like, to the point where if I hadn't already burned almost all of my vacation, I'd probably be planning to take a couple days off to work on some outdoor projects.

Not that that's going to stop me from spending an entire weekend day driving to New Ulm to drink beer and watch old guys in black knee-pants sing German folk tunes. Priorities, people!

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

I was going to ask which one of you rolled around in his bed... now I know. ;) hee hee

Kashka said...

We had to keep it a bit subdued, AKJ, for the man himself was standing there. But, there was talk of procuring a stalking "command center" in the Fertile area.